The digital infrared pyrometers IS 5, IGA 5, ISQ 5 and IS 5/F are also available with integrated TV camera module.
-The Video Image facilitates the optical adjustment and enables the permanent observation of the measuring area.
The Video/Camera/Module is an enhancement for the Series 5 pyrometers. Dimensions and electrical details correspond to the standard pyrometer with laser pilot light. Please find electrical and mechanical accessories in the data sheet for the standard pyrometer.
- Video Signal: BAS-Signal approx. 1Vss at 75 Ohm, CCIR, 50Hz
- Resolution: 628x583 Pixel, black and white
- Illumination Control: automatic, additionally controlled by the measuring temperature in 3 steps
- Field of View: approx. 10% x 14% of the adjusted measuring distance
- Connection Video-Signal: SCART- or Cinch plug separate plug at the pyrometer, not galvanically isolated from the pyrometer's power supply
- Date/Time: Real time clock with minimum 3 days buffer
- Screen Inserts: circular target marker Instrument's number or text to your choice (max 12 Characters) Time and/or Date (switchable)
- IS / IGA 5-TV: Measured Temperature, Emissivity
- ISQ 5-TV: Measured Temperature, Emissivity Slope Îµ1/Îµ2, Single Channel Temperature with Emissivity
- IS 5/F-TV: Flame Temperature, Optical Thickness, Soot Factor and Emissivity